Through their financial professionals, Curian provides investors with a comprehensive array of investment strategies within an integrated, customized investment program designed to help them effectively pursue their financial goals.
Curian provides Financial Advisors with the tools they need to provide their clients with the best investment advice, solutions and service possible.
Through Curian, Registered Investment Advisors have access to best-in-class institutional money managers and research partners, rigorous investment selection processes, and resources to help optimize management of client assets and portfolios.
Institutional clients benefit from Curian’s infrastructure and expertise in manager selection, global asset allocation, and portfolio optimization, resulting in investment strategies designed to meet specific requirements of the institution.
An innovative asset management firm
- More than $14.3 billion in assets under management or advisement as of June 30, 2013
- Among the top-10 third-party managed account providers by total managed account assets*
- Among the top-10 unified managed account provider by total managed account assets*
- A subsidiary of Lansing, Michigan-based Jackson National Life Insurance Company®, which has $173.6 billion total IFRS assets as of June 30, 2013
- Curian Capital, LLC is an indirect subsidiary of Prudential Plc, which has $648.2 billion in assets under management as of June 30, 2013**
A pioneer in providing effective investment strategies to a broad range of investors
- Provides a full range of goals-based investment strategies designed to potentially meet any investment need
- Offers strategies that seek to respond appropriately to changing investment environments
- Provides access to exclusive institutional money managers whose experience and expertise typically is available only to wealthy individuals and institutions
- Utilizes a state-of-the-art, online investment technology that makes establishing and monitoring an investment account fast and easy
A partner in helping investors reach their financial goals
- Provides diversification† across multiple strategic and tactical asset classes, investment styles, implementation strategies and institutional money managers, helping investors pursue their financial goals while attempting to minimize risk
- Provides investors with Select Portfolios which are goals-based strategies combined into one convenient and easy-to-administer account that’s uncomplicated and intuitive
- Offers investors with the help of their financial professionals Custom Portfolios which are designed to provide customized control, including the ability to exclude a variety of social categories and/or individual stocks from a portfolio, as well as incorporate religious values‡
- Provides complete access to all account information — including holdings, transaction histories, up-to-date performance, and fees — 24/7 online
* Rankings according to Cerulli Associates, 2013.
** Prudential Plc, a company incorporated in the United Kingdom (Prudential UK). Prudential UK and its affiliated companies constitute one of the world’s leading financial services groups. It provides insurance and financial services directly and through its subsidiaries and affiliates throughout the world. It has been in existence for over 165 years. Prudential UK is not affiliated in any manner with Prudential Financial, Inc., a company whose principal place of business is in the U.S.
† Neither diversification nor asset allocation necessarily protects an investor from loss in a volatile or declining market.
‡ Exclusion preferences apply only to separately managed equity portfolios and will not impact the underlying securities within an Exchange Traded Fund (ETF), mutual fund or other forms of investment companies. Certain investment strategies may be unavailable for exclusion.